Recycled Vintage Indian Fabric Fanny Pouches
Each is artisan handmade and unique by a family of 3 brothers that was taught the family tradition of bag making from their mother. They are keeping her memory alive through their craft and skill and sharing their passion with you.
We hope you love this great one-of-a-kind bag as much as we do!
- Hand crafted fanny pouch made from vintage Indian fabrics
- Roomy main zipper compartment, front zipper pouch pocket and hidden zipper pocket at back of pack perfect for holding your cell phone.
- Decorated with sequins
- Plastic snap closure for easy on and off and adjustable fit
- Each is unique and handmade in Nepal and India
- Color/Pattern: Assorted; let us select one for you
The Winding Road takes you across the globe to discover beautiful and handmade scarves, shawls, handbags and children’s toys. They are driven by exploration, discovery and the story, people and culture behind each item. They look for eco-friendly fabrics and are committed to seeking out small suppliers that follow fair trade practices as much as possible to produce their goods.