Silver and Grey Sequin and Embroidered Small Clutch
Moroccan Market Basket Clutches
These beautiful Moroccan handmade clutches are hand woven from Eco-friendly renewable and sustainable palm leaves, wild grasses and reeds.
Basket weaving is a traditional handicraft passed down from mother to daughter in rural villages. Once completed the baskets are brought to our workshop in Marrakech where decorative handiwork is done by local artisans.
Made to stand up to everyday use in the markets of Marrakech or the farmers market in your home town, our baskets make stylish beach bags, handbags, picnic baskets or home décor. Each is handmade and unique. We hope you love this great one-of-a-kind gift from Morocco as much as we do!
- Hand woven straw clutch made from eco-friendly renewable and sustainable palm leaves, wild grasses and reeds
- Decorated with embroidery and sequins
- Leather side gussets and faux suede lining
- Each is unique and handmade in Marrakech, Morocco
- Small size clutch size 5” x 8.5” (Photo is of Large Size but Small looks same just shorter in length)
- Color: Silver/Grey
The Winding Road takes you across the globe to discover beautiful and handmade scarves, shawls, handbags and children’s toys. They are driven by exploration, discovery and the story, people and culture behind each item. They look for eco-friendly fabrics and are committed to seeking out small suppliers that follow fair trade practices as much as possible to produce their goods.